If the Agencies are scored with this Scoring Mechanism, then barely any Agency will go past score 2. How hopeless is the situation with regards to OCIO Planning, when more transparency and accountability is being demanded.
- Quantitative Semantic Algebra – Dr. Barry Robson (RQSA)
- The QEXL Approach (Healthcare Biggest Data) – Universal Healthcare Interoperability based on Probabilistic Ontology
- For Who The Heck is Enterprise Architecture Not?
- Achieving Universal Healthcare Interoperability by Algebra instead of System Integration – Solving Uncertainties in Large Complex System
- Big Data still in naivety proves Elusive to Big Picture and Randomness
- Accountability autonomy Bayesian Network black swan business architecture cartesian dilemma cartesian system change Clinger Cohen Act CLOUD COMPUTING complex adaptive system conceptual architecture consciousness correlation architecture CPIC Darwinian EA EAAF ea lifecycle ea operating model ea practitioner economics economy of scale econophysics emergence emergent Enterprise Architecture entropy extreme linearization fea FEAC FEAF Federal Enterprise Architecture Federal IT Dashboard FSAM gao gaussian distribution generative generative order generative transformation governance grass root level changes implicate order integrative thinking line of sight macroeconomics mental modeling microeconomics modernization roadmap Obfuscation omb ontology partial differential equation probabilistic inference Probabilistic Ontology programmed cell death Public-Private-Citizen Network randomness Roadmap SaaS segment architecture socio-economics strategy system dynamics systemic faults theory of constraint theory of constraints togaf total cost of ownership transformation Transition Planning uncertainty USASPENDING.GOV virtualization Zachman
- How to coach an employee who may not want your help (at first) s.hbr.org/1tzdi5T 2 hours ago
- 54% of workers don't have the skills they need for their jobs s.hbr.org/1BUIu26 http://t.co/AcOqItgfnc 5 hours ago
- The "Marshmallow Test" you face every day s.hbr.org/1tzdiCZ 9 hours ago
- Designing the metro car of the future isn't easy - but it's fascinating to read about: s.hbr.org/1rmhQMD @nate_berg @CityLab 11 hours ago
- Nudge people's behavior by slightly adjusting their environment s.hbr.org/1tzdi60 11 hours ago