If the Agencies are scored with this Scoring Mechanism, then barely any Agency will go past score 2. How hopeless is the situation with regards to OCIO Planning, when more transparency and accountability is being demanded.
- Quantitative Semantic Algebra – Dr. Barry Robson (RQSA)
- The QEXL Approach (Healthcare Biggest Data) – Universal Healthcare Interoperability based on Probabilistic Ontology
- For Who The Heck is Enterprise Architecture Not?
- Achieving Universal Healthcare Interoperability by Algebra instead of System Integration – Solving Uncertainties in Large Complex System
- Big Data still in naivety proves Elusive to Big Picture and Randomness
- Accountability autonomy Bayesian Network black swan business architecture cartesian dilemma cartesian system change Clinger Cohen Act CLOUD COMPUTING complex adaptive system conceptual architecture consciousness correlation architecture CPIC Darwinian EA EAAF ea lifecycle ea operating model ea practitioner economics economy of scale econophysics emergence emergent Enterprise Architecture entropy extreme linearization fea FEAC FEAF Federal Enterprise Architecture Federal IT Dashboard FSAM gao gaussian distribution generative generative order generative transformation governance grass root level changes implicate order integrative thinking line of sight macroeconomics mental modeling microeconomics modernization roadmap Obfuscation omb ontology partial differential equation probabilistic inference Probabilistic Ontology programmed cell death Public-Private-Citizen Network randomness Roadmap SaaS segment architecture socio-economics strategy system dynamics systemic faults theory of constraint theory of constraints togaf total cost of ownership transformation Transition Planning uncertainty USASPENDING.GOV virtualization Zachman
- What the U.S. consistently misses about doing business in Africa s.hbr.org/1ADiXuP 2 hours ago
- Want your customers to care about your content marketing? Make it useful s.hbr.org/UO1oHe 3 hours ago
- Have you ever noticed how ambivalent line managers are about the Human Resources function? Here's why: s.hbr.org/UO1oXE 4 hours ago
- If McDonald's can ensure good working conditions in its value chain, it can do the same for franchisees s.hbr.org/1ADiYPj 5 hours ago
- We're looking for more readers to user test our new site! If you're interested, reply to this tweet and we'll be in touch later today 5 hours ago