If the Agencies are scored with this Scoring Mechanism, then barely any Agency will go past score 2. How hopeless is the situation with regards to OCIO Planning, when more transparency and accountability is being demanded.
- BioIngine Platform :- Q-UEL / HDN / QEXL Driven Cognitive Computing for HealthCare
- Applying Quantum Theory for Deep Healthcare Analytics (Semantic Algebra) – Dr. Barry Robson (RQSA)
- Quantum Theory driven (QEXL Approach) Cognitive Computing Architecture resolving Healthcare Interoperability (BigData – HIE/ ACO )
- For Who The Heck is Enterprise Architecture Not?
- Achieving Universal Healthcare Interoperability by Algebra instead of System Integration – Solving Uncertainties in Large Complex System
- Accountability Accountable Care Organization ACO autonomy Bayesian Network Big data black swan business architecture cartesian dilemma cartesian system change Clinger Cohen Act CLOUD COMPUTING cognitive computing complex adaptive system consciousness correlation architecture CPIC Darwinian DHMSM DoD EHR EA EAAF ea operating model ea practitioner economics economy of scale econophysics emergence emergent Enterprise Architecture entropy extreme linearization fea FEAC FEAF Federal IT Dashboard FSAM gao gaussian distribution generative generative order generative transformation governance grass root level changes implicate order Interoperability line of sight macroeconomics microeconomics modernization roadmap Obfuscation omb ontology partial differential equation probabilistic inference Probabilistic Ontology programmed cell death randomness Roadmap SaaS segment architecture socio-economics strategy system dynamics systemic faults theory of constraint theory of constraints togaf transformation Transition Planning uncertainty USASPENDING.GOV virtualization Zachman
- When Someone Gloms On to You at a Conference s.hbr.org/1hmHE8E http://t.co/DOcEAaZyWh 30 minutes ago
- The Research Is Clear: Long Hours Backfire for People and for Companies s.hbr.org/1LePihM http://t.co/LVZAS71wi6 1 hour ago
- Managers can help create more winners than losers in the digital era s.hbr.org/1hbC7C2 http://t.co/43NTx2qqI9 2 hours ago
- New Fall 2015 Readings For Better Creative Leadership via @Forbes s.hbr.org/1hmmisi 7 hours ago
- How to Manage Exceptionally Creative People s.hbr.org/1VzFWDP @FastCompany 7 hours ago