If the Agencies are scored with this Scoring Mechanism, then barely any Agency will go past score 2. How hopeless is the situation with regards to OCIO Planning, when more transparency and accountability is being demanded.
- BioIngine Platform :- Q-UEL / HDN / QEXL Driven Cognitive Computing for HealthCare
- Applying Quantum Theory for Deep Healthcare Analytics (Semantic Algebra) – Dr. Barry Robson (RQSA)
- Quantum Theory driven (QEXL Approach) Cognitive Computing Architecture resolving Healthcare Interoperability (BigData – HIE/ ACO )
- For Who The Heck is Enterprise Architecture Not?
- Achieving Universal Healthcare Interoperability by Algebra instead of System Integration – Solving Uncertainties in Large Complex System
- Accountability Accountable Care Organization ACO autonomy Bayesian Network Big data black swan business architecture cartesian dilemma cartesian system change Clinger Cohen Act CLOUD COMPUTING cognitive computing complex adaptive system conceptual architecture consciousness correlation architecture CPIC Darwinian EA EAAF ea lifecycle ea operating model ea practitioner economics economy of scale econophysics emergence emergent Enterprise Architecture entropy extreme linearization fea FEAC FEAF Federal IT Dashboard FSAM gao gaussian distribution generative generative order generative transformation governance grass root level changes implicate order line of sight macroeconomics microeconomics modernization roadmap Obfuscation omb ontology partial differential equation probabilistic inference Probabilistic Ontology programmed cell death Public-Private-Citizen Network randomness Roadmap SaaS segment architecture socio-economics strategy system dynamics systemic faults theory of constraint theory of constraints togaf transformation Transition Planning uncertainty USASPENDING.GOV virtualization Zachman
- Some Men Pretend to Work 80-Hour Weeks s.hbr.org/1DW0PM3 http://t.co/XE8AHp3VS4 4 hours ago
- Identify your entrepreneurial personality type: s.hbr.org/1Sor61o http://t.co/buyqgu03mm 5 hours ago
- What You Miss When You Take Notes on Your Laptop s.hbr.org/1Sor35P http://t.co/EamYzMNyp2 6 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our archive article of the week debunks the myth of the top management team. s.hbr.org/1OCN1MB http://t.co/MePOV0rbQ4 7 hours ago
- If your résumé can't capture someone's attention in 6 seconds, you need to fix it: s.hbr.org/1Sor3mr http://t.co/MFYlN2Ry7M 7 hours ago