If the Agencies are scored with this Scoring Mechanism, then barely any Agency will go past score 2. How hopeless is the situation with regards to OCIO Planning, when more transparency and accountability is being demanded.
- BioIngine Platform :- Q-UEL / HDN / QEXL Driven Cognitive Computing for HealthCare
- Applying Quantum Theory for Deep Healthcare Analytics (Semantic Algebra) – Dr. Barry Robson (RQSA)
- Quantum Theory driven (QEXL Approach) Cognitive Computing Architecture resolving Healthcare Interoperability (BigData – HIE/ ACO )
- For Who The Heck is Enterprise Architecture Not?
- Achieving Universal Healthcare Interoperability by Algebra instead of System Integration – Solving Uncertainties in Large Complex System
- Accountability Accountable Care Organization ACO autonomy Bayesian Network Big data black swan business architecture cartesian dilemma cartesian system change Clinger Cohen Act CLOUD COMPUTING cognitive computing complex adaptive system consciousness correlation architecture CPIC Darwinian DHMSM DoD EHR EA EAAF ea operating model ea practitioner economics economy of scale econophysics emergence emergent Enterprise Architecture entropy extreme linearization fea FEAC FEAF Federal IT Dashboard FSAM gao gaussian distribution generative generative order generative transformation governance grass root level changes implicate order Interoperability line of sight macroeconomics microeconomics modernization roadmap Obfuscation omb ontology partial differential equation probabilistic inference Probabilistic Ontology programmed cell death randomness Roadmap SaaS segment architecture socio-economics strategy system dynamics systemic faults theory of constraint theory of constraints togaf transformation Transition Planning uncertainty USASPENDING.GOV virtualization Zachman
- Big Law is being disrupted by legal startups that offer more work-life balance s.hbr.org/1ViUnbV http://t.co/YNtQoywoup 1 hour ago
- Companies need an option between contractor and employee s.hbr.org/1MTfizh http://t.co/EgHmM0BC97 3 hours ago
- Isn't mindfulness meditation about being, not doing? s.hbr.org/1MTfkqP http://t.co/WY9cVpdN3l 5 hours ago
- Technology can help you tackle five of the most common sources of work-related stress: s.hbr.org/1MTfiiP http://t.co/LH0N4Ej3kW 5 hours ago
- Why CEOs can't just give feedback to their direct reports s.hbr.org/1ViUlkn http://t.co/02P6VJLeVO 7 hours ago